WINNEBAGO INTERNATIONAL TRAVELERS
Anyone who owns a Winnebago RV is eligible to join the WIT Club. And plenty of them do, since the club boasts more than 14,000 members.
WIT Club members receive special benefits , gather with other people with similar interests, and travel on a variety of special events called caravans and rallies.
- To learn more, please contact the WIT Club Office at 1-800-643-4892.
Office hours: 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CST weekdays.
Membership in Wash-I-Bagos is open to owners of Winnebago Industries RV motorized and towables. To become a member of Wash-I-Bagos, however, you must first be a member of WIT.
- After joining WIT, download and submit theWash-I-Bago Membership Application
- The Wash-I-Bagos membership application includes a space to specify a local WIT chapter. This can be any of the eight local chapters of Wash-I-Bagos.
There are 8 local Chapter of WIT in Washington State from Vancouver, to Spokane, to San Jaun Islands. We also work closely with our Canadian friends to the North in Fraser Valley Explorers.
- If you are not sure which chapter you would like to be in, you can contact the chapter Presidents for more information.
- You can also attend an outing for any of the chapters to meet members and see what it’s all about. For contact information for each chapter, click Chapter
CHAPTER OF EXCELLENCE
The WIT Chapter of Excellence program is designed to give recognition to those WIT chapters that have achieved excellence in the areas of compliance, membership, communications, participation, leadership, and their activities during the course of the year. The Chapter of Excellence form is linked below.
The rating period for this year is May 1, 2018 to April 30, 2019. The form must be signed by all chapter officers and submitted to the state President by May 15, 2019. For questions about submitting the form, contact Ron Woodward , Wash-I-Bagos President at email@example.com .
Detailed rules of Chapter of Excellence
To see currently scheduled activities, click Chapter Schedules.